3M™ DBI-SALA® Wedge Grip Horizontal Lifeline Termination Device - 7608008
Wedge Grip Horizontal Lifeline Termination Device for Use with HLL Systems
One part of your fall-protection plan - Made from durable materials, this safety equipment stands up to harsh conditions and provides a strong connection for your lifeline. This lifeline termination device is designed for use with 3M's Metal Energy shock absorber that helps reduce the impact of force on a worker if he or she is involved in a fall.
3M DBI-SALA understands the importance of flexibility. That's why they engineered this horizontal lifeline wedge grip to be compatible with your existing HLL system or one of ours, such as the 3M™ DBI-SALA® SecuraSpan™ I-Beam Horizontal Lifeline System. 3M™ DBI-SALA® Horizontal Lifeline systems are precision-engineered and tested to meet OSHA regulations to help ensure that you and your team are protected on the job, day in and day out.
- For use with horizontal lifeline system
- Wedge grip lifeline termination device
- Fits 3/8 in. (9.5mm) 7x19 galvanized or stainless steel cable (order separately)
- For use with metal energy absorber (order separately)
- Lightweight and portable design
- Extremely durable construction