3M™ DBI-SALA® SecuraSpan™ Pour/Fasten-in-Place HLL Stanchion - 7400203
Pour-In-Place/Fasten-In-Place HLL Stanchion That is Ideal for Pour-In-Place Concrete Or Fasten-In-Place Steel Applications
A fall protection solution for every job site- Designed for decking, 3M's 3M™ DBI-SALA® Pour-in-Place Horizontal Lifeline System allows you to tie-off overhead to help keep you and your crew safe on the job. Just one part of this fall-arrest system, this stanchion and concrete sleeve allows you to transform your single-span system into a multi-span system.
This fall-prevention equipment is also compatible with fasten-in-place systems. Every job site is different. This stanchion features removable screw-in handles for an easy set-up that allows you to create the HLL system that works best for your crew when used with the appropriate stanchions, concrete sleeves, and lifeline cable assembly. 3M™ DBI-SALA® Horizontal Lifeline systems are precision-engineered and tested to meet OSHA regulations to help ensure that you and your team are protected on the job, day in and day out.
- 7 ft. - 6" tall (2.3 m) post assembly to configure your own SecuraSpan™ system
- Ideal for pour-in-place concrete or fasten-in-place steel applications
- Concrete sleeve for pour-in-place application included
- Removable screw-in handles for easy set-up
- Lightweight and portable design
- Extremely durable and corrosion resistant construction
- Single and multi-span system configurations