3M™ DBI-SALA® Force2™ Elastic 100% Tie-Off Shock Absorbing Lanyard 6' - 1246032
Double-Leg 100% Tie-Off Elastic Shock Absorbing Lanyard
The Force2™ lanyard is an ideal solution when there is no overhead anchorage, and the only alternative is to tie off at foot level. Workers can use the Force2™ lanyard for up to a 12 ft. free fall. It can also be used as a standard lanyard up to a 6 ft. free fall for users that require a capacity of 311 to 420 lbs.
They feature the world's lightest and smallest shock absorber, and 3M's exclusive Vectran™ energy management materials provide unbeatable resistance to abrasions, cuts, and chemicals while providing extremely efficient shock absorption. When a fall occurs, the unique energy absorbing system activates to stopping the fall and reducing the forces exerted on the user.
3M's proprietary self-locking snap hooks are known throughout the industry for their user-friendly operation and are preferred by both safety professionals and the workforce. Uniquely designed and purpose-built to allow you to open and attach the hook, even with gloves on, without having your thumb or fingers in the way.
- 6 ft. (1.8m) double-leg 100% tie-off lanyard
- Force2™ 12 ft. free fall (3.6m) and dual capacity rated
- Stretches in reaction to your movements
- Abrasion resistant polyester webbing
- Energy absorbing design limits fall arrest forces
- User friendly self locking snap hooks at center
- Self-locking aluminum rebar hook at leg ends