3M™ PROTECTA® Construction/Positioning Harness, Tongue-Buckle Leg, Quick-Connect Chest
Construction-Style Positioning Harness with Fixed D-Ring
Hardware specifications include Tongue-Buckle Leg Connection, Quick-Connect Chest Connection, Parachute Torso Buckle, Back and Side D-rings. The Back D-ring provides a general connection point for fall arrest devices and comes standard on all versions of 3M™ Protecta® Construction-Style Harnesses. Side D-rings located on hips are used for attachment of positioning devices to allow workers use of both hands.
3M™ Protecta® Fall Protection Harnesses are designed for a maximum capacity of 420 lbs (190 kg), including the worker's body weight, clothing, tools, and other accessories. These fall arrest systems meet the requirements of ANSI Z359.11; and OSHA 1910.140 and 1926.502.
3M™ Fall Protection safety products are rigorously tested to ensure they meet global industry standards established by OSHA, MSHA, ANSI, CSA, and CE. 3M's ISO 9001-2008 certification and on-site ISO 17025-accredited lab demonstrate 3M's commitment to quality and safety.
- Fixed D-ring reduces the need for readjustment throughout the workday
- Shoulder pads for added comfort
- Foam hip pad with mesh provides extra comfort and breathability
- Durable and sturdy belt for tool bag-carrying convenience
- Modern design gives harness a fresh and sleek look
- ANSI compliant auto-resetting lanyard keepers for fast parking of hooks & carabiners
- Impact indicators make it easy to inspect the harness for prior damaging impact loads
3M™ PROTECTA® Construction/Positioning Harness, Tongue-Buckle Leg, Quick-Connect Chest Specifications *( 1,2 )
Medium/Large (SKU: 1161316)
X-Large (SKU: 1161317)
0 lbs. (SKU: 1161316)
0 lbs. (SKU: 1161317)
00840779159543 (SKU: 1161316)
00840779159550 (SKU: 1161317)
70007767679 (SKU: 1161316)
70007767687 (SKU: 1161317)