3M™ PROTECTA® Comfort Harness, Quick-Connect Leg & Chest
Vest-Style Comfort Harness with Fixed D-Ring
Hardware specifications include Quick-Connect Leg Connection, Quick-Connect Chest Connection, Parachute Torso Buckle, and a Back D-ring. The Back D-ring provides a general connection point for fall arrest devices and comes standard on all versions of 3M™ Protecta® Comfort Vest-Style Harnesses.
3M™ Protecta® Fall Protection Harnesses are designed for a maximum capacity of 420 lbs (190 kg), including the worker's body weight, clothing, tools, and other accessories. These fall arrest systems meet the requirements of ANSI Z359.11; and OSHA 1910.140 and 1926.502.
3M™ Fall Protection safety products are rigorously tested to ensure they meet global industry standards established by OSHA, MSHA, ANSI, CSA, and CE. 3M's ISO 9001-2008 certification and on-site ISO 17025-accredited lab demonstrate 3M's commitment to quality and safety.
- Replaces Manufacturer Part Number 1191253
- Fixed D-ring reduces the need for readjustment throughout the workday
- Specifically designed for added comfort
- Moisture-wicking, breathable back padding with soft edging for added comfort
- Modern design gives harness a fresh and sleek look
- ANSI compliant auto-resetting lanyard keepers for fast parking of hooks & carabiners
- Impact indicators make it easy to inspect the harness for prior damaging impact loads
3M™ PROTECTA® Comfort Harness, Quick-Connect Leg & Chest Specifications *( 1,2 )
Medium/Large (SKU: 1161427)
X-Large (SKU: 1161428)
0 lbs. (SKU: 1161427)
0 lbs. (SKU: 1161428)
00840779160105 (SKU: 1161427)
00840779160112 (SKU: 1161428)
70007769865 (SKU: 1161427)
70007769873 (SKU: 1161428)