3M™ PROTECTA® Comfort Harness, Construction/Positioning/Climbing, Tongue-Buckle Leg, Pass-Through Chest
Construction-Style Positioning/Climbing Harness with Fixed D-Ring
Hardware specifications include Tongue Buckle Leg Connection, Pass-Thru Chest Connection, Parachute Torso Buckle, Back, Front and Side D rings. The Back D ring provides a general connection point for fall arrest devices and comes standard on all versions of 3M™ Protecta® Comfort Construction Style Harnesses. Side D rings located on hips are used for attachment of positioning devices to allow workers use of both hands.
3M™ Protecta® Fall Protection Harnesses are designed for a maximum capacity of 420 lbs (190 kg), including the worker's body weight, clothing, tools, and other accessories. These fall arrest systems meet the requirements of ANSI Z359.11; and OSHA 1910.140 and 1926.502.
3M™ Fall Protection safety products are rigorously tested to ensure they meet global industry standards established by OSHA, MSHA, ANSI, CSA, and CE. 3M's ISO 9001-2008 certification and on-site ISO 17025-accredited lab demonstrate 3M's commitment to quality and safety.
- Fixed D-ring reduces the need for readjustment throughout the workday
- Specifically designed for added comfort
- Moisture-wicking, breathable back padding with soft edging for added comfort
- Foam hip pad with mesh provides extra comfort and breathability
- Durable and sturdy belt for tool bag-carrying convenience
- OSHA-compliant auto-resetting lanyard keepers for fast parking of hooks & carabiners
- Impact indicators make it easy to inspect the harness for prior damaging impact loads
3M™ PROTECTA® Comfort Harness, Construction/Positioning/Climbing, Tongue-Buckle Leg, Pass-Through Chest Specifications *( 1,2 )
Medium/Large (SKU: 1161227)
X-Large (SKU: 1161228)
0 lbs. (SKU: 1161227)
0 lbs. (SKU: 1161228)
00840779159017 (SKU: 1161227)
00840779159024 (SKU: 1161228)
70007769857 (SKU: 1161227)
70007770749 (SKU: 1161228)