3M™ PROTECTA® Cobra™ Mobile/Manual Rope Grab for Poly Blend Lifelines - AC202D
Mobile/Manual Rope Grab That Automatically Follows the User
3M has you covered with a complete line of PRO™ mobile and static rope grabs, along with a wide variety of lifelines to meet your work needs. All of 3M's rope grabs are made of high-grade corrosion-resistant materials.
3M's most popular PRO™ rope grabs automatically follow you, giving you maximum freedom and hands-free operation. They can be detached or removed anywhere along the lifeline. The rope grabs utilize a cam lever brake to lock the rope grab onto the lifeline in case of a fall; some also incorporate a secondary inertial brake in the event the operator holds the device open in a panic situation. They will also reduce the arresting forces on a worker if there is a fall. 3M also manufactures a complete range of lifelines for use with their rope grabs.
- Mobile design automatically follows user
- Manual option allows user to fix in place
- Cam locking system for safety
- Detachable anywhere along the lifeline
- Durable and lightweight corrosion resistant construction
- For use with 5/8" (16 mm) diameter polyester/polypropylene blend rope lifeline
- Use with 3 ft. (0.9 m) shock absorbing lanyard