3M DBI-SALA® 3101469 - Nano-Lok™ Self Retracting Lifeline with Anchor Hook, Single-leg, Web, 6 ft.
6 ft. (1.8m) of 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web and aluminum locking rebar hook on leg end, swiveling anchor loop with aluminum carabiner.
About this product
The Lightest ANSI Certified Personal Self Retracting Lifeline That Allows for Knee Level Tie-Off
Light on Weight. Heavy on Features - Focusing on strengthening the worker's comfort and safety as the highest priorities, the 3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Personal Self-Retracting Lifeline unites lightweight design with industrial-strength durability and function. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker's way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. The Nano-Lok's smart activating brake system achieves fall clearance as low as 4ft.- providing more protection at low heights. Also, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls.
- Lightest ANSI certified personal SRL that allows for knee level tie-off
- Combines ANSI Class A & B to provide fall clearance as low as 4’ to 13’ less than lanyards
- Lightweight speed connect system reduces connect and disconnect time by up to 60%
- Durable nitrile rubber energy absorber cover designed to last 4 times longer
- Reduced energy absorber size is more user friendly and convenient
- 6 ft. (1.8m) 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web lifeline
- AAF 900lbs. and MAF 1,350lbs
3M DBI-SALA® 3101469 - Nano-Lok™ Self Retracting Lifeline with Anchor Hook, Single-leg, Web, 6 ft. Specifications *( 1,2 )
Product Specification Disclaimer*( 1,2 )
*1. Manufacturers specifications are supplied by the manufacturer and are subject to change without notice. The data and information contained in these specification sheets are representative; the ratings supplied are suggested as guidelines and should only be used for evaluating your specific application.
**2. Although Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of information by third parties, it is ultimately the customer’s responsibility to validate these specifications to ensure they are suitable for SAFE use in a particular application. Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. disclaims to the extent permitted by law, any warranty or liability.