3M DBI-SALA® 3101586 - Nano-Lok™ Extended Length Self Retracting Lifeline, 11' Web, 11 ft.
3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Extended Length Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRL’s) are designed with your workforce in mind. We're advancing the versatility of 3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ SRLs; available in 9ft., 11ft., 15ft., and now 20ft. Lengths. The family of Nano-Lok SRLs combines fall protection with ease-of-use and comfort for multiple applications
This item/option typically ships within 5 days.
About this product
3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Extended Length Self Retracting Lifeline, 11' Web
3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Extended Length Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRL’s) are rugged, yet lightweight and carefully engineered devices you can count on for comfortable and efficient fall protection. Stainless steel components, an anti-ratcheting brake system and a semi-sealed design help provide the user with a system built to last. Our SRLs are backed by decades of proven field service for reliable fall protection. This SRL is designed so that the lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system activates, stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user.
- Impact-resistant housing made of tough thermoplastic housing designed to help withstand demanding worksites
- Speed-sensing brake system provides as low as 6 ft. (2m) of required fall clearance
- Swiveling anchorage loop limits lifeline twisting for smooth operation
- Impact indicator
- Dyneema® fiber and polyester web lifeline reduces overall weight and the retractable design helps provide freedom of movement
- High-capacity external energy absorber designed for users (and tools) up to 420 lbs. (190kg)
- Impact indicator provides a visual alert that the SRL has been involved in a fall
- 11 ft. (3101586)
3M DBI-SALA® 3101586 - Nano-Lok™ Extended Length Self Retracting Lifeline, 11' Web, 11 ft. - Specifications *( 1,2 )
*1. Manufacturers specifications were supplied by the manufacturer and are subject to change without notice. The data and information contained in these specification sheets are representative; the ratings supplied are suggested as guidelines and should only be used for evaluating your specific application.
**2. Although Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of information by third parties, it is ultimately the customer’s responsibility to validate these specifications to ensure they are suitable for SAFE use in a particular application. Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. disclaims to the extent permitted by law, any warranty or liability.