DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Extended Length Quick Connect Self Retracting Lifeline - Web - 9 ft. (3101589)
9 ft. (2.74m) of 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web and aluminum locking rebar hook, quick connector for harness mounting.
About this product
3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Extended Length Quick Connect Self Retracting Lifeline - Web
Nano-Lok™ is ergonomically designed for ease-of-use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker’s way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to harness, there are dozens of models to choose from to suit almost any application. Nano-Lok™ locks quickly—stopping a fall within inches—providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
- Built-in connector for single-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
- 9 ft. (2.74m) 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web lifeline
- Locking gate/nose aluminum rebar hook on lifeline
- Extremely compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
- Swiveling anchorage loop
- Quick activating speed sensing brake system
- 9 ft. (3101589)