3M™ DBI-SALA® Smart Lock Leading Edge Self-Retracting Lifeline, Galv. Cable
Our smartest SRLs yet. From reducing nuisance lockups, to simplifying inspections, every detail of the new 3M™ DBI-SALA® Smart Lock Self-Retracting Lifelines is designed to help increase your productivity, safety and convenience.
About this product
Leading Edge Self Retracting Lifeline with a Rugged and Lightweight Thermoplastic Housing
Using advanced motion capture technology, 3M studied the way users work, move, and interact with SRLs on a typical job site. This data helped us engineer an arrest mechanism designed to better accommodate your natural work motions—resulting in fewer unintentional lockups. The Smart Lock SRL complies with OSHA 1910.140 General Industry Helps protect general industry workers up to 310 lbs. from falls when working with as little as 4 ft. of fall clearance.
- Rugged and lightweight thermoplastic housing with built in ergonomic handle
- 7/32" (5.5mm) Galvanized steel cable lifeline
- Using advanced motion capture, horizontal use is designed to help reduce nuisance lockups
- Hi-Vis orange leading edge external energy absorber designed for sharp edge applications
- Patent pending magnetic retraction control system allows lifeline retract smoothly, hands free
- Swiveling anchorage point and carabiner included
- Patent pending dual label system located within ergonomic cable handle
3M™ DBI-SALA® Smart Lock Leading Edge Self-Retracting Lifeline, Galv. Cable Specifications *( 1,2 )
30 ft. (3503822)
00840779162758 ( SKU: 3503822)
Product Specification Disclaimer*( 1,2 )
*1. Manufacturers specifications are supplied by the manufacturer and are subject to change without notice. The data and information contained in these specification sheets are representative; the ratings supplied are suggested as guidelines and should only be used for evaluating your specific application.
**2. Although Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of information by third parties, it is ultimately the customer’s responsibility to validate these specifications to ensure they are suitable for SAFE use in a particular application. Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. disclaims to the extent permitted by law, any warranty or liability.