3M DBI-SALA® 7400053 - SecuraSpan™ Rebar/Shear Stud HLL End-Anchor Retrofit Kit
End-anchor retrofit kit to configure SecuraSpan™ stanchion to fit rebar/shear stud from I-beam type stanchion.
About this product
Lightweight and Portable Design
Flexibility on the job - Including a rebar/shear stud base, tie-back assembly, end anchor, and intermediate bracket, this end-anchor retrofit kit allows you to transform your I-beam stanchion to a concrete rebar end-anchor stanchion for customizable fall prevention and economy. This stanchion kit is easy to assemble with a top-mounted bolt and clamp adjustment system for safety and convenience. Made from durable materials, this safety equipment stands up to the rigors of the job. 3M™ DBI-SALA® Horizontal Lifeline systems are precision-engineered and tested to meet OSHA regulations to help ensure that you and your team are protected on the job, day in and day out.
- End-anchor retrofit kit allows SecuraSpan™ I-beam stanchion to be converted over to rebar/shear stud
- Includes rebar/shear stud base, tie-back assembly, end anchor and intermediate bracket
- Fits rebar or shear stud ½” to 1” dia. (#4 to #8 rebar) and 4” to 12” center to center
- Lightweight and portable design
- Top mounted bolt and clamp adjustment system
- Extremely durable construction
- Single and multi-span indefinite length system configurations
3M DBI-SALA® 7400053 - SecuraSpan™ Rebar/Shear Stud HLL End-Anchor Retrofit Kit Specifications *( 1,2 )
Product Specification Disclaimer*( 1,2 )
*1. Manufacturers specifications are supplied by the manufacturer and are subject to change without notice. The data and information contained in these specification sheets are representative; the ratings supplied are suggested as guidelines and should only be used for evaluating your specific application.
**2. Although Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of information by third parties, it is ultimately the customer’s responsibility to validate these specifications to ensure they are suitable for SAFE use in a particular application. Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. disclaims to the extent permitted by law, any warranty or liability.