3M DBI-SALA® 7611904 - Roofer's Fall Protection Kit, 50 ft.
Roofer's fall protection kit includes 7600505 Sayfline™ 50 ft. (15.2m) horizontal lifeline, two 2103673 reusable roof anchors, 1103513 Delta™ harness, 1246037 rope adjuster with lanyard, 1202794 50 ft. (15.2m) lifeline, 5901583 counterweight and 9503806 carrying bag.
Call for shipping lead times on this product/option.
About this product
3M™ DBI-SALA® Roofer's Fall Protection Kit
When you’re out on the wood or steel roof of a residential or commercial structure, whether flat or sloped, your fall protection system needs specialized components to keep you safe without causing damage to the structure. Our easy to use kits and anchorage devices provide the perfect solution and are legendary for their comfort, ease of use, adjustability, durability and reliability. Each kit offers a complete set-up for convenient compliance and safety on the job.
- Complete roofer's fall protection system
- Lightweight and easy to install Sayfline™ 50 ft. (15.2m) horizontal lifeline system (7600505)
- Two reusable and extremely durable roof anchors (model 2103673)
- Comfortable, lightweight Delta™ harness with pass-thru buckle legs and 5-point adjustment (model 1103513)
- Compact rope adjuster with built-in 2.5 ft. (0.76m) EZ-Stop™ shock absorbing lanyard (model 1246059C)
- Durable and lightweight 5/8" dia. (1.6cm) 50 ft. (15.2m) blended lifeline with snap hook (model 1202794)
- Compact, removable counterweight keeps lifeline taut (model 5901583)
- 50 ft. (7611904)
3M DBI-SALA® 7611904 - Roofer's Fall Protection Kit, 50 ft. - Specifications *( 1,2 )
*1. Manufacturers specifications were supplied by the manufacturer and are subject to change without notice. The data and information contained in these specification sheets are representative; the ratings supplied are suggested as guidelines and should only be used for evaluating your specific application.
**2. Although Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of information by third parties, it is ultimately the customer’s responsibility to validate these specifications to ensure they are suitable for SAFE use in a particular application. Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. disclaims to the extent permitted by law, any warranty or liability.