3M DBI-SALA® 7611907 - None 2 Person Roofer's Fall Protection Kit, 50 ft.
Roofer's fall protection kit for two workers includeing 7600505 Sayfline™ 50 ft. (15.2m) horizontal lifeline, two 2103673 reusable roof anchors, two 1103513 Delta™ harnesses, two 1246037 rope adjusters with lanyards, two 1202794 50 ft. (15.2m) lifelines,
About this product
3M™ DBI-SALA® 2 Person Roofer's Fall Protection Kit
When you’re out on the wood or steel roof of a residential or commercial structure, whether flat or sloped, your fall protection system needs specialized components to keep you safe without causing damage to the structure. Our easy to use kits and anchorage devices provide the perfect solution and are legendary for their comfort, ease of use, adjustability, durability and reliability. Each kit offers a complete set-up for convenient compliance and safety on the job.
- Complete roofer's fall protection system for two users
- Lightweight and easy to install Sayfline™ 50 ft. (15.2m) horizontal lifeline system (7600505)
- Two reusable and extremely durable roof anchors (model 2103673)
- Two comfortable, lightweight Delta™ harnesses with pass-thru buckle legs and 5-point adjustment (model 1103513)
- Two compact rope adjusters with built-in 3 ft. (0.9m) EZ-Stop™ shock absorbing lanyards (model 1246037)
- Two durable and lightweight 5/8" dia. (1.6cm) 50 ft. (15.2m) blended lifelines with snap hook (model 1202794)
- Two compact, removable counterweights keeps lifeline taut (model 5901583)
- 50 ft. (7611907)
3M DBI-SALA® 7611907 - None 2 Person Roofer's Fall Protection Kit, 50 ft. - Specifications *( 1,2 )
*1. Manufacturers specifications were supplied by the manufacturer and are subject to change without notice. The data and information contained in these specification sheets are representative; the ratings supplied are suggested as guidelines and should only be used for evaluating your specific application.
**2. Although Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of information by third parties, it is ultimately the customer’s responsibility to validate these specifications to ensure they are suitable for SAFE use in a particular application. Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. disclaims to the extent permitted by law, any warranty or liability.