3M DBI-SALA® 1500094 - Python Safety® Hammer Holster, Belt with Hook2Quick Ring Coil Tether with Tail
Hammer holster, 5 lb. (2.3 kg) capacity, includes Hook2Quick Ring Coil Tether with Tail.
This item/option typically ships within 3 business days.
About this product
3M™ DBI-SALA® Hammer Holster, Belt with Hook2Quick Ring Coil Tether with Tail
For optimal performance, the Hammer Holster should be used with the 3M™ DBI SALA® Hook2Quick Ring with Tail. 1" D Rings are located on both sides of the holster allowing for the user to tether their tool however they prefer. A Hook and loop closure strap protects hammers from accidental drops during transport, but keeps the tool available when in use. This combination also includes a 3M™ DBI SALA® Hook2Quick Ring Coil Tether with Tail, providing everything necessary to tie off a hammer.
- Hammer holster allows for the safe holstering of virtually any hammer under 5 lbs. (2.26 kg)
- Built-in D-ring on side of holster is rated for 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- During transport, the Hammer Holster can be locked shut with a hook and loop strap
- While being used, the strap can be locked up allowing for easy hammer access and holstering
- High visibility reflectors
- Includes Hook2Quick Ring Coil Tether with 2 lb. (0.9 kg) capacity
- 1 Ea. (1500094)
3M DBI-SALA® 1500094 - Python Safety® Hammer Holster, Belt with Hook2Quick Ring Coil Tether with Tail - Specifications *( 1,2 )
*1. Manufacturers specifications were supplied by the manufacturer and are subject to change without notice. The data and information contained in these specification sheets are representative; the ratings supplied are suggested as guidelines and should only be used for evaluating your specific application.
**2. Although Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of information by third parties, it is ultimately the customer’s responsibility to validate these specifications to ensure they are suitable for SAFE use in a particular application. Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. disclaims to the extent permitted by law, any warranty or liability.