DBI-SALA® 2:1 Safe Bucket (1500182)
3M™ DBI-SALA®2:1 Safe Buckets have been redesigned to be ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant. The internal closure system is designed to contain 100% of the contents when inverted and meets the ANSI-ISEA 121 inverted test requirements.
About this product
3M™ DBI-SALA® 2:1 Safe Bucket
3M™ DBI-SALA®2:1 Safe Buckets have been redesigned to be ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant. The internal closure system is designed to contain 100% of the contents when inverted and meets the ANSI-ISEA 121 inverted test requirements. 15% Heavier canvas with reinforced construction exceeds ANSI-ISEA 121 dynamic test requirements making 3M buckets tougher and stronger than prior models. Additional webbing added to increase overall strength. New, Reinforced stitching pattern on handles increase 2:1 Safe Bucket safety factor in static pull testing over prior models. Hard composite 2:1 Bucket bottoms resist punctures.Just one part of your drop prevention system, Whether you're working on a bridge or on a wind turbine, 3M has a system of drop prevention solutions to address a variety of job demands. These solutions are designed to pair with your tools to help keep you, your crew, and your gear protected.
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 Standard
- Internal closure system designed to contain 100 percent of contents when inverted. Meets ANSI-ISEA 121 inverted test requirements.
- Features a drawstring closure system that acts as an extra layer of spill-protection during transport and lifting.
- The Safe Bucket was engineered for use with tools at height, and includes six connection points for tethering.
- Heavy-duty canvas that is load rated for 100 lbs.
- Integrated hoisting strap. Instead of rope, which is susceptible to fraying a heavy-duty hoisting/shoulder strap is built into the Safe Bucket.
- Integrated carabiner. Bucket is equipped with a high-quality and lightweight aluminum twist-lock carabiner loaded rated for 30 kN (6,700 lbs.)
- 1 Ea. (1500182)
DBI-SALA® 2:1 Safe Bucket (1500182) - Specifications *( 1,2 )
*1. Manufacturers specifications were supplied by the manufacturer and are subject to change without notice. The data and information contained in these specification sheets are representative; the ratings supplied are suggested as guidelines and should only be used for evaluating your specific application.
**2. Although Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of information by third parties, it is ultimately the customer’s responsibility to validate these specifications to ensure they are suitable for SAFE use in a particular application. Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. disclaims to the extent permitted by law, any warranty or liability.