3M™ DBI-SALA® Shockwave™2 Shock Absorbing Lanyard 6' - 1244311
Single-Leg Shock Absorbing Lanyard
ShockWave™2 shock-absorbing lanyards feature a unique stretchable design. It provides total freedom of motion in response to the worker's movements by expanding to 6 feet when taut then automatically contracting back to 4 1/2 feet, thus reducing trip drop risks, dragging, or snagging.
The lanyard design is lightweight and offers added safety and comfort. When a fall occurs, the unique inner core begins to expand and absorb energy restricting the fall arrest forces to safe levels. If the shock absorber is involved in a fall, a built-in impact indicator offers easy visual confirmation. All DBI-SALA® lanyards feature 3M's proprietary self-locking snap hooks known throughout the industry for their user-friendly operation and are preferred by both safety professionals and the workforce.
- 6 ft. (1.8m) single-leg lanyard
- Stretches in reaction to your movements
- Abrasion resistant polyester tubular webbing
- User friendly self locking snap hook at one end
- Self-locking aluminum rebar hook at one end
- Energy absorbing design limits fall arrest forces
- Built-in impact indicator