3M™ DBI-SALA® SecuraSpan™ Fasten-in-Place HLL Bolt-on Vertical Base - 7400218
Fasten-In-Place HLL Clamp-On Vertical Base
SecuraSpan™ is a fully engineered horizontal lifeline system designed to provide an overhead tie-off point, complete hands-free mobility, and unrivaled ease of use. Whether your need is for a system that installs to concrete column tops, clamps to an I-beam on a pipe rack, or is welded to a transmission substation, this system can be configured with different bases to provide your fall protection solution.
You can always depend on 3M's horizontal safety systems for mobility and fall protection when working at height. That’s why safety engineers and site directors choose DBI SALA® horizontal lifelines. They offer the broadest selection, as well as significant advantages in safety and productivity. A horizontal lifeline may appear to be a basic line strung between two anchors, but it is not. It is critical to choose a system that has been precision-engineered and rigorously tested to meet regulations. These systems are used to protect workers operating in the horizontal plane who may not have continuous access to suitable anchorage points.
- Bolt-on base for vertical surfaces provides anchorage point for SecuraSpan™ post
- Ideal for fasten-in-place system on vertical steel and concrete structures
- Simple attachment with four fasteners (not included)
- Heavy-duty portable design
- Durable steel construction for strength and longevity
- Various lengths and individual components are available