3M™ DBI-SALA® Complete Roofer's Fall Protection System - 2104168
Roofer's fall protection kit includes 2103673 reusable roof anchor, 1103513 Delta™ harness, 1246037 rope adjuster with lanyard, 1202794 50 ft. (15.2m) lifeline, 5901583 counterweight and 9511597 carrying bag.
Complete Roofer's Fall Protection System
When you’re out on the wood or steel roof of a residential or commercial structure, whether flat or sloped, your fall protection system needs specialized components to keep you safe without causing damage to the structure. 3M's easy-to-use kits and anchorage devices provide the perfect solution and are legendary for their comfort, ease of use, adjustability, durability, and reliability. Each kit offers a complete set-up for convenient compliance and safety on the job.
- Complete roofer's fall protection system
- Reusable and extremely durable roof anchor (model 2103673)
- Lightweight harness with pass-thru buckle legs and 5-point adjustment
- Compact rope adjuster with built-in 3 ft. (0.9m) EZ-Stop™ shock absorbing lanyard (model 1246037)
- Durable and lightweight ⅝" dia. 50’ blended lifeline with snap hook
- Compact, removable counterweight keeps lifeline taut (model 5901583)
- Durable carrying bag with handles (model 9511597)
3M™ DBI-SALA® Complete Roofer's Fall Protection System - 2104168 Specifications *( 1,2 )
Product Specification Disclaimer*( 1,2 )
*1. Manufacturers specifications are supplied by the manufacturer and are subject to change without notice. The data and information contained in these specification sheets are representative; the ratings supplied are suggested as guidelines and should only be used for evaluating your specific application.
**2. Although Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of information by third parties, it is ultimately the customer’s responsibility to validate these specifications to ensure they are suitable for SAFE use in a particular application. Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. disclaims to the extent permitted by law, any warranty or liability.