3M™ DBI-SALA® Adjustable Web Positioning Lanyard, 6' - 1234030
Single-Leg Pole Climber's Adjustable Web Positioning Lanyard
3M's positioning lanyards are manufactured with a build quality that is second to none, backed by decades of research and development, manufacturing know-how, and on the job performance. These lanyards are designed and constructed without shock absorbers, making them suitable for applications that require positioning or restraint. 3M's web, rope, and chain positioning lanyards are rugged and reliable featuring abrasion-resistant construction and high strength materials.
3M's proprietary self-locking snap hooks are known throughout the industry for their user-friendly operation and are preferred by both safety professionals and the workforce. Uniquely designed and purpose-built to allow you to open and attach the hook, even with gloves on, without having your thumb or fingers in the way.
- 6 ft. (1.8m) adjustable single-leg lanyard
- Ideal for work positioning while pole climbing
- Abrasion resistant and strong nylon webbing
- User friendly self locking snap hooks at each end
- Equipped with 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID)