3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Wrap Back Self-Retracting Lifeline 8' - 3101654
Wrap Back Self Retracting Lifeline Designed for Foot-Level Anchorage Around Non-Sharp Edges
Nano Lok™ Wrap Back SRL is designed to function as both a fall protection device and tie-off adapter. This versatile solution is specifically designed to be tied off anywhere along its lifeline component providing a secure connection to I beams, rebar walls, or other structures that can properly support fall arrest forces. This can be done either overhead or at foot level on non-sharp edges—the first web SRL connector they have approved for foot-level tie off.
The Nano Lok Wrap Back SRL features a pin-style connector so it attaches quickly and easily to your harness webbing. With such a wide variety of at height environments and applications in the workplace, you can confidently consolidate and simplify your equipment thanks to the safety and versatility of the Nano Lok Wrap Back SRL.
- Designed for foot-level anchorage around non-sharp edges
- Wrap back design with specialized Dyneema® web lifeline
- Built-in pin-style connector for direct attachment to harness
- 8 ft. (2.4m) of 3/4" (19mm) wide blue Dyneema® fiber polyester web
- Self-locking snap hook on end of lifeline
- Extremely compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing