3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Tie-Back Twin-Leg Self Retracting Lifeline, Web 9' - 3101374
100% Tie-Off Tie-Back Twin-Leg SRL with Quick Connect
The ergonomically designed Nano Lok™ is simple to use and suitable for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design makes it practically unnoticeable when worn, keeping out of the worker's way. Its also an excellent choice as a lanyard replacement.
There are more than 30 models to choose from to accommodate almost every need, whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting on an overhead anchor, or connecting directly to the harness. Nano Lok™ locks quickly — stopping a fall within inches — providing more protection at low heights. Also, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off design
- Built-in connector for single-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
- 9 ft. (2.7m) 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web lifeline
- Tie-back wear layer web design
- Tie-back self-locking hook on each lifeline
- Extremely compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing