3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Tie-Back Twin-Leg Self Retracting Lifeline, Web 9' - 3101326
Tie-Back Twin-Leg Quick Connect Self Retracting Lifeline Rated for Hot Work Use
The ergonomically designed Nano Lok™ is simple to use and suitable for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design makes it practically unnoticeable when worn, keeping out of the worker's way. Its also an excellent choice as a lanyard replacement.
There are dozens of models to choose from to accommodate almost every need, whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting on an overhead anchor, or connecting directly to the harness. Nano Lok™ locks quickly — stopping a fall within inches — providing more protection at low heights. Also, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
- For hot work use
- Built-in connector for twin-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
- 9 ft. (2.7m) 3/4" (19mm) Kevlar® fiber webbing lifeline
- Tie-back self-locking hook on each lifeline
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
- Swiveling anchorage loop
- Quick activating speed sensing brake system