3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Single-Leg SRL, Carabiner Anchor & Rebar Hook - 3101217
The Lightest ANSI Certified Personal Self Retracting Lifeline That Allows for Knee Level Tie-Off
The ergonomically designed Nano Lok™ is simple to use and suitable for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design makes it practically unnoticeable when worn, keeping out of the worker's way. Its also an excellent choice as a lanyard replacement.
There are more than 30 models to choose from to accommodate almost every need, whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting on an overhead anchor, or connecting directly to the harness. Nano Lok™ locks quickly — stopping a fall within inches — providing more protection at low heights. Also, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
- Lightest ANSI certified personal SRL that allows for knee level tie-off
- Combines ANSI Class A & B to provide fall clearance as low as 4’ to 13’ less than lanyards
- Lightweight speed connect system reduces connect and disconnect time by up to 60%
- Durable nitrile rubber energy absorber cover designed to last 4 times longer
- Reduced energy absorber size is more user friendly and convenient
- 6 ft. (1.8m) 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web lifeline
- AAF 900lbs. and MAF 1,350lbs