3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Extended Length SRL 20' - 3103873
Self Retracting Lifeline with Impact-Resistant Thermoplastic Housing for Demanding Worksites
3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Extended Length Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRL’s) are rugged, yet lightweight and carefully engineered devices you can count on for comfortable and efficient fall protection. Stainless steel components, an anti-ratcheting brake system, and a semi-sealed design help provide the user with a system built to last.
3M's SRLs are backed by decades of proven field service for reliable fall protection. This SRL is designed so that the lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system activates, stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user.
- Impact-resistant thermoplastic housing for demanding worksites
- Speed-sensing brake system provides as low as 6 ft. (2m) of required fall clearance
- Swiveling anchorage loop limits lifeline twisting for smooth operation
- Impact indicator
- Dyneema® fiber and polyester web lifeline reduces overall weight
- Smaller and lasts 4 times longer; is designed for users (and tools) up to 420 lbs.
- Impact indicator provides a visual alert that the SRL has been involved in a fall