3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Edge Twin-Leg Self Retracting Lifeline, Cable 7.3' - 3500257
Leading Edge Self Retracting Lifeline with Aluminum Comfort Grip Snap Hooks
The Nano Lok™ edge is designed specifically for foot-level tie-off and sharp edge applications often used in construction. For ease of use, it is ergonomically built and is suitable for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design makes it practically unnoticeable when worn, keeping out of the worker's way. It is also an excellent choice as a lanyard replacement.
There are numerous models to choose from to accommodate almost every need, whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting on an overhead anchor, or connecting directly to the harness. Nano Lok™ locks quickly — stopping a fall within inches — providing more protection at low heights. Also, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
- Transverse load rated self locking/closing aluminum Comfort Grip connector
- Designed for foot-level tie-off and sharp edge applications
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off design
- Built-in connector for twin-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
- 7.3 ft. (2.2m) twin-leg lifelines with 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
- Extremely compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing