3M™ DBI-SALA® Zorbit™ Metal Energy Absorber Kit, 3Pcs. - 7401031
Energy Absorber Kit for Use with Horizontal Lifeline System
We’ve added safety and taken the guesswork out of putting together your horizontal lifeline system. Can you answer the following questions? How much clearance do I need? How will lifeline sag and span distance affect the safety of my system? What forces will be generated on my end anchors? Do my anchorage connectors and support structure have sufficient strength? Now you can.
This revolutionary new shock absorber featured on 3M's SecuraSpan™ and cable Sayfline™ systems are also available separately. In situations where a competent person understands the requirements needed, the metal energy absorber can be attached to your system to bring safety to a previously unsafe system. You can always depend on 3M's horizontal safety systems for mobility and fall protection when working at height. 3M offers the broadest selection, as well as significant advantages in safety and productivity.
- For use with horizontal lifeline system
- Metal energy absorber limits fall arrest forces
- Allows use of standard 5,000 lb. (22.2 kN) anchors
- Configure up to 60 ft. (18.3m) length system with one device or 100 ft. (30.5m) with two
- Lightweight and portable design
- Extremely durable construction
- Mounting kit includes 2 shackles and fasteners