3M™ DBI-SALA® Lad-Saf™ Mobile Rope Grab Kit 50' - 5000400
Mobile rope grab kit with rope grab, 3 ft. (0.9 m) shock absorbing lanyard, 50 ft. (15 m) rope lifeline, counterweight, tie-off adpator and carrying bag.
About this product
Mobile Rope Grab Kit for Complete Fall Protection
3M has you covered with a complete line of mobile and static rope grabs for both synthetic fiber rope and steel wire cable, along with a wide variety of lifelines to meet your work needs. All of 3M's rope grabs are made of high-grade corrosion-resistant materials.
3M's most popular LAD SAF™ rope grabs automatically follow you, giving you maximum freedom and hands-free operation. They can be detached or removed anywhere along the lifeline. The rope grabs utilize a cam /ever as well as a friction sensitive brake to lock the rope grab onto the lifeline in case of a fall, even if the operator holds the device open in a panic situation. They will also reduce the arresting forces on a worker if there is a fall.
- Complete rope grab fall protection kit
- Portable and hands-free mobile rope grab (model 5000335)
- Lightweight and compact 3 ft. (0.9 m) shock absorbing lanyard (model 1240007)
- Durable and lightweight 50 ft. (15 m) blended rope lifeline with snap hook (model 1202794)
- Compact, removable counterweight keeps lifeline taut (model 5901583)
- Reusable and extremely durable 3 ft. (0.9 m) tie-off adaptor (model 1003000)
- Durable carrying bag with handles (model 9511597)
3M™ DBI-SALA® Lad-Saf™ Mobile Rope Grab Kit 50' - 5000400 Specifications *( 1,2 )
Product Specification Disclaimer*( 1,2 )
*1. Manufacturers specifications are supplied by the manufacturer and are subject to change without notice. The data and information contained in these specification sheets are representative; the ratings supplied are suggested as guidelines and should only be used for evaluating your specific application.
**2. Although Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of information by third parties, it is ultimately the customer’s responsibility to validate these specifications to ensure they are suitable for SAFE use in a particular application. Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. disclaims to the extent permitted by law, any warranty or liability.