3M™ DBI-SALA® Ez-Line™ Retractable Horizontal Lifeline System 60' - 7605060
60 ft. Retractable Horizontal Lifeline System
EZ Line™ is the most user-friendly and fastest horizontal lifeline system to install, remove and store on the market today! EZ Line's innovative retractable design allows the user to quickly and efficiently set up any system length in only seconds and dismantle it just as quickly. The entire lifeline is retracted into an easy to carry case, which eliminates large and bulky coils of cable that are difficult to set up, relocate and store. Additionally, EZ Line is 33% lighter than traditional systems providing ease of use and added worker satisfaction.
You can always depend on 3M's horizontal safety systems for mobility and fall protection when working at height. That's why safety engineers and site directors choose DBI SALA® horizontal lifelines.
3M offers the broadest selection, as well as significant advantages in safety and productivity. A horizontal lifeline may appear to be a basic line strung between two anchors, but it is not. It is critical to choose a system that has been precision-engineered and rigorously tested to meet regulations. These systems protect workers operating in the horizontal plane who may not have continuous access to suitable anchorage points.
- 60 ft. (18.3 m) retractable system can be set at any length
- Rugged 1/4" (6.3mm) 7x19 galvanized cable lifeline
- Ergonomic easy to carry case
- Extremely lightweight and portable design
- Built-in winch, pre-tension and impact indicators
- Durable construction will stand up to tough jobsites
- Single and multi-span (with SecuraSpan™ stanchion) system configurations