3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit Nex™ Plus Comfort Tower Climbing Harness, Tongue Buckle Leg Straps
Now you can get the same comfort of the ExoFit NEX harness with three new time-saving features: an integrated easy-link SRL adapter, a fixed back d-ring and auto-resetting lanyard keepers.
About this product
Comfort Tower Climbing Harness with Shoulder, Back and Leg Padding
The way you work is changing, and 3M's products are evolving to fit your needs. Now you can get the same comfort of the ExoFit NEX harness with new time-saving features. Connect and disconnect personal self-retracting lifelines quickly and easily to the integrated easy-link SRL adapter. Reduce the need for readjustment throughout the workday with the fixed back D-ring. Position the auto-resetting lanyard keepers anywhere along the harness chest area webbing. Now it’s easier and more comfortable to get your job done safely and efficiently.
- Integrated easy-link SRL adapter to quickly & easily connect/disconnect personal SRLs
- Maintain proper dorsal d-ring position and reduce the need for constant readjustment
- ANSI compliant auto-resetting lanyard keepers for fast parking of hooks & carabiners
- Shoulder, back and leg padding for enhanced worker comfort.
- Stand-up aluminum back D-ring ensures fast, easy and secure connections to your fall arrest system.
- Revolver torso adjusters store excess webbing, locking it in place and out of your way
- Integrated trauma straps provide an adjustable foot strap to reduce effects of suspension trauma
3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit Nex™ Plus Comfort Tower Climbing Harness, Tongue Buckle Leg Straps Specifications *( 1,2 )
00840779155392 ( SKU: 1140193)
00840779155408 ( SKU: 1140194)
00840779155415 ( SKU: 1140195)
00840779155422 ( SKU: 1140196)
00840779155439 ( SKU: 1140197)
Product Specification Disclaimer*( 1,2 )
*1. Manufacturers specifications are supplied by the manufacturer and are subject to change without notice. The data and information contained in these specification sheets are representative; the ratings supplied are suggested as guidelines and should only be used for evaluating your specific application.
**2. Although Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of information by third parties, it is ultimately the customer’s responsibility to validate these specifications to ensure they are suitable for SAFE use in a particular application. Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. disclaims to the extent permitted by law, any warranty or liability.