3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit Nex™ Plus Comfort Harness, Cross-Over Positioning/Climbing
Now you can get the same comfort of the ExoFit NEX harness with three new time-saving features: an integrated easy-link SRL adapter, a fixed back d-ring and auto-resetting lanyard keepers.
About this product
Cross-Over-Style Positioning/Climbing Harness with Shoulder, Back and Leg Padding
The way you work is changing, and the products of 3M are evolving to meet your needs. The same comfortable ExoFit NEX harness you know and trust is now available with new features designed to save you time. This full-body harness now features an integrated easy link adapter to help you to quickly and easily link and disconnect your personal self-retracting lifeline (SRL). It also includes a fixed back D-ring to reduce the need for constant readjustment throughout the workday. The auto-resetting lanyard keepers are re-positionable anywhere along the harness chest area webbing. The ExoFit NEX provides a new level of time-saving comfort, helping you to work safely and efficiently.
- Integrated easy-link SRL adapter to quickly & easily connect/disconnect personal SRLs
- Maintain proper dorsal d-ring position and reduce the need for constant readjustment
- ANSI compliant auto-resetting lanyard keepers for fast parking of hooks & carabiners
- Shoulder, back and leg padding for enhanced worker comfort.
- Stand-up aluminum back D-ring ensures fast, easy and secure connections to your fall arrest system.
- Revolving vertical torso buckle store excess webbing, locking it in place and out of your way
- Integrated trauma straps provide an adjustable foot strap to reduce effects of suspension trauma
3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit Nex™ Plus Comfort Harness, Cross-Over Positioning/Climbing Specifications *( 1,2 )
00840779155453 ( SKU: 1140199)
00840779155460 ( SKU: 1140200)
00840779155477 ( SKU: 1140201)
00840779155484 ( SKU: 1140202)
00840779155491 ( SKU: 1140203)
Product Specification Disclaimer*( 1,2 )
*1. Manufacturers specifications are supplied by the manufacturer and are subject to change without notice. The data and information contained in these specification sheets are representative; the ratings supplied are suggested as guidelines and should only be used for evaluating your specific application.
**2. Although Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of information by third parties, it is ultimately the customer’s responsibility to validate these specifications to ensure they are suitable for SAFE use in a particular application. Reliable Electric Products Company Inc. disclaims to the extent permitted by law, any warranty or liability.